Haemolytic Transfusion Reactions (HTR) and Haemoglobinopathies Webinar 2021 12 March 2021 | 13:00-14:00 GMT
The SHOT Team is pleased to announce our second Webinar of 2021 covering the Haemolytic Transfusion Reactions (HTR) chapter of the Annual SHOT Report 2019, with a look at hyperhaemolysis cases and patients with haemoglobinopathies.
This 1-hour webinar is free to access and will include:
- A 40 minute presentation by the SHOT Team and the SHOT HTR Working Experts Dr Anicee Danaee, Dr Tracey Tomlinson and Dr Joseph Sharif covering the key highlights from the HTR chapter of the 2019 Annual SHOT Report
- A 20 minute interactive Q&A session
- An excellent opportunity for CPD through reflective practice
- This webinar will be relevant to all health care professionals involved in transfusion Laboratory Staff, Clinicians, Transfusion Practitioners and Haemovigilance Specialists, as well as Quality Assurance Professionals
Register for the event here: https://nhsbt.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_olrFFxkIRYa_p2f6s1tm_Q
The Zoom link to the live event is contained in the registration email.
You can also contact us directly to register by e-mailing email@example.com
* *The event will start promptly, please join at least 5 minutes prior to the start**